Monday, July 1, 2013

St Francis De Sales and Hislop College


I have studied at neither of these colleges. I moved on to Delhi and completed my schooling at St Xavier's School, Delhi. A magnificent school in those days.

I visited these colleges as my brothers Sydney and Denis and sister Carol had studied here and wanted to show them the current photos.

St Francis De Sales College, Nagpur  is located on a beautiful hill called the seminary hills. While driving up I saw many students sweating up on the uphill climb. I think Carol also used to cycle here.

While visiting SFS college I met Prof Karmakar, Professor of Chemistry at SFS College who said he had a Video of SFS and he would send it to me. Will put it up when he sends it.






 St Francis De Sales , College Grounds.




The relatively new Arts and Science Building




Another View



 





The original building










SFS Cemetery.









Hislop College Dennis' College








Hislop College

No comments:

Post a Comment